Day of assistant
If gettin' it done & taking names lights your fire, then this is for you.
Day of Assistant
Do you have a passion for planning? Do you thrive in a creative field? Are you detail oriented with strong leadership, time management, and organizational skills? If so, you may just be the new Day of Assistant that we are looking for!
May 2018 *Attendance is mandatory
May 2018 - October 2018 *Weekend availability required, Friday availability preferred.
Based in Hood River, Oregon
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Wedding Planner where needed
- Help execute couple’s wedding timeline
- Assist with lining up bridal party for ceremony and reception
- Set up of venue, including setting up tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, table numbers
- Break down of venue
- Packing up client’s décor and gifts at the end of the night
- Event design, including setting up escort cards/seating assignment, event signage and décor, guestbook, pictures, lighting candles, favors, etc...
- Drop off items before event, such as Welcome Bags to hotels
- Help coordinate with other wedding vendors like caterer, musicians, and photographer
- Other duties as needed
Accountability and reliability, detail oriented, social butterfly, team player, passionate about helping others, integrity, respect, willingness to go above and beyond for a client
PROGRAMS & PLATFORMS
- Google Docs/Google Drive/ Gmail
- HoneyBook (preferred)
- Aisle Planner (preferred)
- Trello (preferred)
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat & tidy
- Takes critique & criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well leading a team
- Meets deadlines & goes above & beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter & ambitious
- Sales minded & motivated to meet sales goals
- High energy, confident & personable
- Has an “I'll figure it out” mentality
- Fun & likes to laugh
Questions? Email email@example.com
01 . Please fill out the form below to officially apply and we'll reply requesting your resume (complete with references).
02. After we receive your resume, we’ll review the applications and resumes and reach out via email to those we'd like to move forward with. If you don't hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes pealed for the next opportunity.