If you fantasize about tinsel & twine then you're in good company.
Are you a pro at installing, setting and styling? Do you love hanging garland, placing centerpieces and styling the entrance table? Whatever crafty goodness our clients can whip up can you deliver, place and make look oh-so-awesome?
May 2018 - October 2018 *Weekend availability required
Based in Hood River, Oregon
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend Final Walkthrough/Planning Meeting
- Pick up and Deliver decor, if needed
- Set up and Installation of décor
- Style decor
- Ensure design + overall set up reflects couple’s vision
- Any tear down of personal items and decor, if needed
Accountability and reliability, detail oriented, social butterfly, team player, passionate about helping others, integrity, respect, willingness to go above and beyond for a client.
PROGRAMS & PLATFORMS
- Google Docs/Google Drive/Gmail
- HoneyBook (preferred)
- Aisle Planner (preferred)
- All Seated (preferred)
- Trello (preferred)
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat & tidy
- Takes critique & criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well leading a team
- Meets deadlines & goes above & beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter & ambitious
- Sales minded & motivated to meet sales goals
- High energy, confident & personable
- Has an “I'll figure it out” mentality
- Fun & likes to laugh
Questions? Email email@example.com
01 . Please fill out the form below to officially apply and we'll reply requesting your resume (complete with references).
02. After we receive your resume, we’ll review the applications and resumes and reach out via email to those we'd like to move forward with. If you don't hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes pealed for the next opportunity.