If you want to handle some of the planning but need a support system from someone who has been through the process then Partial Coordination is the way to go. This package includes everything in the Event Coordination package plus extra planning help during the months leading up to the big day. Starting at $3000 depending on size and scale of event.
- Unlimited communication throughout planning process
- Shared Timeline and Budget Documents
- Monthly Check-In Emails
- Vendor Referrals
- Design and Planning Advice
- One (1) Planning Meeting in addition to Month-of Meeting
- Meeting and Venue Walkthrough 4-6 Weeks in Advance
- Contact of all vendors for arrival times, to confirm details + go over contract items, load- in, set up + tear down procedures
- Timeline for distribution to vendors + wedding party
- Coordination + supervision of ceremony rehearsal
- Collect and store any small decor and personal items
- Coordination + supervision of all aspects on day-of
- Communication with all vendors regarding layout, schedule, etc.
- Set up of any personal items and small décor
- Ensure design + overall set up reflects couple’s vision
- Distribution of all final payments + gratuities to vendors
- Any tear down + clean up of personal items and decor
- At least one assistant
Its all about getting to know YOU. Since no client and no event is ever the same our packages and services can be customized to fit your style, needs and budget.
We’ll work with you to put together the perfect coordination package to make sure your event goes off without a hitch.
UEC PLANNING METHOD
From vendor referrals, timeline management, budget tracking, rental orders to day-of coordination we take great pride in creating organized, thoughtful and unique events.
MEETINGS & SITE VISIT
We will meet with you to ensure design and overall set up reflects your vision.
Your Perfect Wedding Day
We'll make you a deal. If you promise to sip mimosas and be pampered, we promise to be there assuring that your plans flourish in the exact way you have been dreaming.