This festive cocktail gets its coral color from mixing regular orange, blood-orange, and pink-grapefruit juice together.
- 2 ounces orange-scented vodka
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces blood-orange juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces red or pink grapefruit juice
- Zest of 1 blood orange
- Place 2 martini glasses in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add vodka, Cointreau, and citrus juices.
- Cover; shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain the liquid immediately into chilled glasses, and garnish with strips of blood-orange zest.
From our friends at www.marthastewartweddings.com